A. Who we are
When you join the Rock Creek Insurance Team, you aren’t just joining a team of insurance agents. We are a team of professionals who are on a MISSION to educate our customers and make their day better with each interaction. We have a love and a passion for what we do and are excited about the influence we have on customers!
B. Want to be part of our amazing team?
We are currently hiring a Commercial Account Manager. This is a high-level role in the agency and we are seeking a new team member who is focused on GROWTH — both personal and professional.
To be a good fit with our office culture, candidates must:
- enjoy engaging with people, during good times and bad
- have a desire and ability to learn and work with new technology
- be open and excited about change
- Possess the drive to achieve greatness in your role and beyond.
C. Mission of the role
To make RAVING FANS of commercial clients and prospects by being the person they can trust and turn to for their commercial insurance needs and concerns.
- Our Commercial Account Manager will utilize agency processes and best practices to serve as an advisor to our clients and prospects.
- This role is responsible for obtaining information from new prospects, quoting, working with carrier underwriters to develop a thorough proposal for new prospects, and assisting with the onboarding of new clients after the policies are sold.
- The Commercial Account Manager will be our commercial client’s main point of contact for all service requests, including managing our workers comp audit process.
- This role will complete renewal reviews with commercial clients prior to their annual renewal and will be responsible for initiating cross-sell opportunities and coverage updates as necessary.
- Be part of a winning and growing team
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Occasional Work from home opportunities
- Career developments opportunities- Paid continual learning
- Must process an active P&C Insurance License
- Must have 1 year of insurance experience, some of which was working with Commercial Insurance.
All administrative roles work in our office at 1200 Mountain Creek Rd., Chattanooga TN 37405 during our normal office hours, 8:30am- 5pm, with occasional evening meetings by appointment. Paid Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Holidays, and occasional Work from Home days are provided to all team members. You must read the book The Fred Factor prior to starting in this role.
We are excited to welcome a team member to our fast-paced, high-performing office culture.
E. CALL TO ACTION
- Please send an email to Careers@rockcreekins.com.
- In the email, please outline why you would be an asset to a growing, driven team.
- Attach a copy of your resume