A. Who We Are?
When you join the Rock Creek Insurance Team, you aren’t just joining a team of insurance agents. We are a team of professionals who are on a MISSION to educate our customers and make their day better with each interaction. We have a love and a passion for what we do and are excited about the influence we have on customers!
B. want to be part of our amazing team?
We are currently hiring for numerous Customer Service roles. We are looking for new team members who are focused on GROWTH—personal and professional.
To be a good fit with our office culture, candidates must:
- enjoy engaging with people, during good times and bad
- have a desire and ability to learn and work with new technology
- be open and excited about change
- desire the drive to achieve greatness in your role and beyond.
C. Mission of the role
To aid in the growth of Rock Creek Insurance by applying the agency’s strategies for serving prospects and customers. This includes completing insurance quotes and proposals, welcoming new customers to the agency through our New Client Onboarding process, assisting with customer service requests, supporting the sales and service team in their efforts to meet their growth objectives.
- Be part of a winning and growing team
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Occasional Work from home opportunities
- Career developments opportunities- Paid continual learning
This is a fabulous opportunity to gain office experience. This role provides great opportunity for advancement within the agency and the insurance industry.
All administrative roles work in our office at 1200 Mountain Creek Rd. Suite 260, Chattanooga TN 37405 during our normal office hours, 8:30am- 5pm, with occasional evening meetings by appointment. Paid Time Off, Holidays, and occasional Work from Home days are provided to all team members. You must read the book The Fred Factor prior to starting in this role.
We are excited to welcome a team member to our fast-paced, high-performing office culture.
E. CALL TO ACTION
- Please send an email to Careers@rockcreekins.com.
- In the email, please outline why you would be an asset to a growing, driven team.
- Attach a copy of your resume