When you join the Rock Creek Insurance Team, you are not just joining a team of insurance agents. We are a team of professionals who are on a MISSION to educate our customers and make their day better with each interaction. We have a love and a passion for what we do and are excited about the influence we have on customers!
B. DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
We are currently hiring a Client Relationship Manager. The role is vital to creating and maintaining RAVING FANS of our clients. A passion and love for interacting with people is an absolute requirement for this role. You will be the face and the voice that reminds our customers they are in good hands, a listening ear to their needs, and a facilitator of their understanding of insurance. This is a high level role that requires an understanding of Property and Causality insurance and a keen ability to use that understanding to facilitate coverage conversations with clients.
C. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
This role involves managing the agency’s relationship with current clients. This role is 75% phone and in-person communication with clients. If that makes you excited and gives you energy, read on, to learn more detailed responsibilities of this role.
1. Become well versed in coverage options provided by our insurance carriers and how to explain those coverages.
2. Make an outbound call to every personal insurance and small commercial customer, every year to offer an account review.
3. Schedule phone and in-person meetings with clients to thoroughly review their current policies, offer coverage enhancements, and ensure the client is confident and comfortable with the coverage they are carrying.
4. Look for opportunities to re-market client’s coverage with other carriers. Work with the agency’s Customer Service Representative to re-market or make necessary changes to policies.
5. Inform clients of new service enhancements or product offerings to the agency.
6. Develop professional relationships with our insurance carrier’s local and regional claim staff
7. Call every client during their claim’s process to engage in their experience.
8. Assist in facilitating communication and understanding between the claim’s adjuster and client.
9. Engage clients in an exit conversation if they choose to no longer do business with the agency to show our gratitude for their business and learn how we could have better served them during their time with our agency.
D. JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. An active P&C Insurance License is required
2. Two to Four years of Property and Casualty Insurance experience is required.
3. At least Four years of Customer Service Experience is required
4. Exceptional verbal communication skills will enhance your success in this role.
Some examples include the ability to:
– Articulate complicated matters in a way that is clear to the client
– Defuse frustration and stress
– Re-frame a negative situation in a positive light
– Create trust and comfort through the tone of your voice and your explanations
– Naturally communicate gratitude to clients
Our Client Relationship Manager will work during our normal office hours, 9am- 5pm, with occasional evening meetings by appointment, in our office at 1200 Mountain Creek Rd. Suite 260, Chattanooga TN 37405. Paid Time Off, Holidays, and occasional Work from Home days are provided to all team members. You must read the book How to Win Friends and Influence People prior to starting in this role.
We are excited to welcome a team member to our fast paced, high performing office culture.