Reports to: President, Christina Nuar
A. WHO WE ARE?
When you join the Rock Creek Insurance Team, you aren’t just joining a team of insurance agents. We are a team of professionals who are on a MISSION to educate our customers and make their day better with each interaction. We have a love and a passion for what we do and are excited about the influence we have on customers!
B. DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
We are currently hiring a NEW BUSINESS COORDINATOR. This person is vital to the experience our new clients have as they are welcomed to the Rock Creek Insurance Family. They are a big part of the first impression a client will have of our agency. Are you up for the challenge of ensuring our new clients have a smooth and memorable start to their working relationship with us? If so, this may be the role for you!!
B. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
This role begins after a new prospect commits to starting their insurance policies through Rock Creek Insurance.
1. Prepare necessary documents for the new client to sign.
2. Obtain all necessary signatures and questionnaires, usually by e-signature, from the client and the agent.
3. Send proof of insurance to Additional Interests
4. Submit new business to the carrier
5. Send Welcome correspondence to the new client
6. Assist new clients with downloading our agency mobile app
7. Make sure the new client file contains all pertinent information and documentation about the client.
8. Send a welcome card in the mail to all new clients
9. Set up the new client to receive ongoing correspondence from the agency through their first year of business with us.
10. Tracking of our new business referral sources
11. Initiate our gratitude program with our referral sources.
Our New Business Coordinator will work during our normal office hours, 9am- 5pm in our office at 1200 Mountain Creek Rd. Suite 260, Chattanooga TN 37405. Paid Time Off, Holidays, and occasional Work From Home days are provided to all team members.
We are excited to welcome a New Business Coordinator to our fast paced, high performing office culture!
For consideration for this position please email: email@example.com.
In this email include:
- Subject Line: Consider me for the New Business Coordinator Role
- Explain why you would be an outstanding candidate for this role
- Attach a copy of your resume